MOST COMMON NATURAL SOAP BAR INGREDIENTS
FOUND AT HOME
Here you will find our common soap bar ingredients that we use in our natural handmade soaps.
These are the most common ingredients of handcrafted soap. Each bar has a natural combination of oils which effects the outcome of each individual soap bar.
- Palm Oil (INCI name: Sodium Palmate)
- Coconut Oil (INCI name: Sodium Cocoate)
- Water (INCI name: Aqua)
- Shea Butter (INCI name: Butyrospermum Parkii)
- Glycerin (INCI name:Glycerin)
- Natural White Pigment (INCI: Titanium Dioxide)
- Olive Oil (INCI name: Olea Europaea Fruit Oil)
- Salt (INCI name: Sodium Chloride)
- Honey (INCI name: Honey)
- Vitamin E (INCI name: Tocopherol Acetate)
- Stabilizing Salt (INCI name: Pentasodium Pentetate)
Once you compare the ingredients in other commercial soaps to our handmade natural soaps ingredients, I think you will see which one is the the better choice for your skin.
That’s it. We use only a handful of simple ingredients. You can find most of these common ingredients in your home. Our handmade soap is made with absolutely no animal by products, is biodegradable, and cruelty-free. I like the way our soap bars lathers so well. You can take the tiniest little bit of soap and make a rich, creamy lather in your hand and bath towel. It is enough to wash your whole body with, and I am not kidding!
Have you tried any of our natural soap bars? Do you have a favorite? Tell us in the comments below!