Careers – We are Hiring
Want to be a part of our ALOHA TEAM? Come join us at Romantic Scents!
Here are the jobs we currently have to offer:
Blog Writer / Content Creator
We are looking for an Entry Level Blog Content Creator for our Romantic Scents Blog.
I’m looking for someone who can put in 1-2 hrs/day on helping me writing 1 t or 3 blog articles a week.
All interested parties are encouraged to apply.
- Remote Opportunity – Work from Home
- Flexible Hours: Part-Time / Entry Level Position
- Experience Needed: None, we will train.
- Job Duties
- Research industry-related topics (online sources and other skincare/body care niches).
- Write a clear copy to promote our product/service.
- Help enrich our website by writing new blog posts.
- Proofread articles before publications.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Please feel free to submit samples of your work along with your general inquiry about the job position.
- Attract customers and boost our brand awareness.
- Must know how to use WordPress, but we are willing to train.
- Share content on social media (Facebook and Twitter).
- Conduct simple keyword research using Google to help increase SEO web traffic.
Must be 18+ years or older.
Starting Pay: Amount Varies, $5-$100 per week. Pay is dependant upon, how many articles published per week? Please submit an inquiry if interested.
This job offer is best suited for anyone wanting a little bit of income, retired, and want to learn a new skill. Also, for those who are interested in writing for fun. We are an open-minded company and a positive team. We love creative thinkers. Please feel free to ask us questions.
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant that can help out with small customer service tasks. This is a remote opportunity with flexible workdays are available.
Full Job Description
Please Read Very Carefully To Get An Interview
We focus on team values so much that we’ve chosen to share them with you. Please continue reading if you agree:
About Our Vision
To enable our leaders, employees, members, staff, and all personnel to have a positive impact on the world while adhering to our principles.
PROACTIVITY, or taking initiative, is the most important quality we look for in a candidate. We ask that you contribute your creative thinking ideas and ability to our mission to perform in accordance with our value of Caring.
Other things that we are looking for in a Team Member:
- Must know how to crop photos and images as well as add text to graphics.
- Will be making minor web edits and use Graphic Design skills.
- Must be familiar with WordPress or want to learn WordPress.
- Manage general phone calls and offer sales advice through chats from the website.
- Experience with Google Docs & Google spreadsheets
- Able to work on CST time 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Excellent written communication skills
Job Type: Contract / Fully Remote
Pay: $7.00 – $9.00 per hour
Schedule: Day Shift Available
Hours per week: Less than 20
No Benefits or Bonus Pay included.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Digital Marketing: 1 year (Entry Level Position)
Marketing: 1 year (Entry Level Position)
No experience needed: We are willing to train.
- Remote interview process by Phone or Chat
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (We do not do background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- All applicants are encouraged to apply
The Social Media Specialist will focus on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets. A Social Media Specialist is tasked with several key duties, such as:
- Create original content such as blog posts, or a newsletter as well as content for (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) that relates to the brand’s audience.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy, finding strategic flaws, and offering changes and recommendations
- Must be able to work independently and creatively.
- Must Attach your social media handle as well as work that was completed in skincare/beauty or link to your professional work.
I’m looking for someone who can put in 1-2 hrs/day on helping me with this.
In your reply, please give me a clear (but brief) idea of exactly what you would do – and your pay/salary requirements along with what days you would like to work.
Skills and Position
I’m hoping to find someone very soon, and – assuming it’s a good fit for both of us – the position will continue long into the future.
- Job Types: Part-time / Entry Level Position
- Content Creation: Prefer 1+ years
- Willing to Train, if needed.
- 100% Fully Remote
- Benefits: Flexible schedule
- Job Type: Contract
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative