- Oryza Sativa: Rice Bran Oil is a light yellow oil expressed from rice bran.
- Olea europaea L.: Olive Oil the best treatments for dry skin. Olive Oil is a skin nourisher. It has moisturizing properties that help to soften the skin texture.
- Butyrospermum Parkii: Shea Butter is commonly known as shea tree, shi tree.
- Mangifera indica: Mango Butter it’s light and moisturizing without being greasy.
- Cocos Nucifera Oil: Coconut Oil has potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized
- Elaeis: Palm reducing oxidative stress increasing vitamin A status, and improving skin and hair health
- Ricinus communis: Castor Oil is found in many beauty products. It is rich in essential fatty acids that moisturize the skin.
- Goat (Capra hircus) is one of the main sources of milk. Goat’s Milk is a gentle cleanser rich in fatty acids that can help support a healthy skin barrier to keep skin exfoliated, nourished, and moisturized.
- Sodium Lactate is an organic food preservative.
- Sodium Hydroxide is known as caustic soda, is an inorganic compound with the formula NaOH.
- Titanium Dioxide naturally occurring compound created when titanium reacts with the air.
Glycine max: Soybean is a good source of fatty acids, omega 3, and fatty acids.
- Honey is an antioxidant and contains nutrients.